Four training workshops have been planned by the Hub4Growth project. The contents of each of these workshops will provide materials to create learning modules which could then be used to train other staff members of each of the partner universities.
The themes of each training modules have been discussed and agreed during the study visit at London Metropolitan University which took place in January 2017.
Module 1: Developing Strategies for Enterprise and
- Introduction to training themes; employability; entrepreneurship, intellectual property (IP) management, fundraising.
- Developing an enterprise/employability strategy, including: governance/organisation; policies, surveys/needs analysis, and internationalisation.
- Partner Enterprise/Employability Action Plans I
This workshop was held from March 27th to 29th, 2017, at the Royal University of Phnom Penh (RUPP), Cambodia. To consult the contents of this workshop, please click here.
Module 2: Employability and Entrepreneurship
- Action Plans: Reporting back from Partners
- Employability- focus on processes entailed in curriculum development, work-based learning, etc. Building employer networks
- Entrepreneurship –developing a framework for enterprise: how to support business incubation and entrepreneurship (including innovation/ideas, business planning, marketing, finance management, women and entrepreneurship)
- Partner Action Plans II
This workshop was held from July 3rd to July 5th, 2017 in Corinth, Greece at the School of Social Sciences, University of Peloponnese. To consult the contents of this workshop, please click here.
Module 3: Intellectual Property (IP) Management
- Understanding and managing the whole chain of research results from the lab to the market (confidentiality aspects, IP rights (focus on patents), exploitation (licensing).
- IP policies and protocols at Higher Education Institutions
- IP management in collaborative research and innovation projects.
- Action Plans III
This workshop was held from from March 27th to 29th, 2018 in Kathmandu, Nepal at Bribhuvan University and Purbanchal University. To consult the contents of this workshop, please click here.
Module 4 Measuring and Enhancing Enterprise and Employability and Fundraising
- Developing reporting systems aimed at measuring outcomes of strategies, policies, etc.
- Development and monitoring of employment data; labour market statistics; graduate employment
- Ensuring continuous feedback from students and employers. Surveys, membership of course committees, etc.
This workshop was held from from June 20th to 22th, 2018 in Ulaanbaatar Mongolia,. o consult the contents of this workshop, please click here.