In 2020, due to the complicated covid 19 situation around the world, many international cooperation activities of Thang Long University were interrupted.
Some of the main international cooperation activities are as follows:
1. Bachelor of Business Administration training program with Niels Brock Copenhagen Business School (Denmark). The foreign party changes the form of cooperation from 3+1 to “Top-up”: not enrolling in 1-3 years, but students study for 3 years at Thang Long University, if they meet the requirements of the Danish side, students can transfer to their final year in Denmark.
Due to the sharp increase in the Covid 19 situation in Europe at the end of 2020, students of Course NB1 could not go to Denmark to study: so 3 students of NB1 course registered for their final year online at NB Copenhagen Denmark; The rest of the students wait until 2021 to study abroad in Denmark with the NB2 course
2. Master’s program in Management and Commerce, majoring in International Trade in cooperation with University of Nice-Sophia Antipolis (France). In the 2020 school year, due to the impact of covid 19, Course 12 only recruited 11 students – the lowest number ever.
In October 2020, students of Course 10 graduated with the following results: Excellent 38%, Good 24%… This is also the first course to learn “International Trade”.
3. MOA with Kobe International University Japan (through the Faculty of Japanese), on the Top-up program of Economics students of Thang Long School. Top-up Forms: 2+2, 2+2,5, 1+3, 1+3.5
4. MOA with Hankuk School of Foreign Languages (Korea) on a project to promote online Korean language teaching. The project is valid from August 24, 2020 to July 24, 2020. Hankuk University of Foreign studies provides Korean language teaching materials and videos. And, Thang Long University with its online teaching platform, uses materials provided by Hankuk University to teach Korean to students.
* Deployment status:
The curriculum “Learn Korean with BTS” and accompanying videos built and developed by the research team of Professor Heo Yong of Hankuk University of Foreign Studies (Korea) will be put into use from September 2021.
5. Student exchange in 2020
– 2 students receive 4-year scholarships from Nanzan university (Japan) from September 2020.
– 2 students do a 1-year internship in Japan under the connection program of MPKEN NGO.